Σάββατο 16 Οκτωβρίου 2010

the power within...

~


what happens?... what happens when everything around you is falling apart?
for how long will you be able to support everything and everyone..before you break too?
yeah right.. i know.. when u trip or fall.. just stand up!stay up!and keep walking...
you can't let down those who depend on you..
and you can't let down your own self!

~
don't worry!
i'll help you!
i'll try to keep you from tripping..
i'll help you stand if you fall..
my voice echoes through your unconscious mind..
my power comes straight from your heart!
such a great power..that can beat anything!
and if u ever lose sight of me...
then someone will help you find me again!
the people you don't wanna let down...they won't let you down either!
your family..
your friends..
and one day your lover..your partner..

~
who are you?

~
ha!
i thought you would have figured it out by now..
I
.
.
am
.
.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου