Τετάρτη 20 Ιουλίου 2016

Jinx!

long story short I'm jinxed..
k bye.

this blog is a "side" thing.. I prefer handwriting, but most of the things I've written were lost together with my notebook a few years ago.

I kinda got over it..kinda.. and I kept writing on my android.. I had a nice little app..
but
I've never saved my data online.. it was only on the phone.. and every time I'd say "I'll make a back-up tomorrow"..
tomorrow... of course it never happened... and then I lost my phone.... everything I've written the last couple years was in there!!! :')

I'm kinda weird, cause I have an "all or nothing" personality.. I was this close to destroying or deleting whatever was left.. but nope., I didn't..


so I'm still here! I'm.. back.. yay!


lol


it's not like anyone reads all this..

it feels like a diary..

welp


I'm back!


for now..


I'll probably disappear again and start writing on another notebook or gadget or whatever..

cause that's just me! xD

1 σχόλιο: