Πέμπτη 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Why?

My thoughts are choking me again
I won't be able to sleep again cause my thoughts are choking me


Why did I play? Why did I stay?
Why did it break? Why did it end?
Why did I win? Why did I lose?
Why.. why..
Why do i miss you so much dammit?
Why?


Seems like this last thought is the strongest
The strongest thought that devoured all the others in the blink of an eye
and became the one and only, the dominant thought


Laughter.. Tears..
Anxiety.. Smiles..
Feelings.. Memories..
Sadness.. Madness!


The dominant thought lies with no shame in my subconscious mind
It lies there and tortures me silently  


And that's when the hand writes three letters, one word, a message 
The hand writes a message and sends it to you
And you read it bewildered 


Why?


It's the shortest message I've ever sent
The shortest, yet the most sincere and comprehensive of them all


"Why?"

1 σχόλιο: